Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Voters Want Impeachment...Instead...

Congress Gives Bush 100 Billion More of Our Hard-Earned Dollars
With the Dumbocrats acting so typical American hypocritical in giving in to anything the warmongering lyin' dog administration asks for, giving today Bush 100 billion dollars for his illegal war that he should be impeached over; instead: Hillary is mumbling something about change--she mumbles so I don't what the hell she's talking about and then bringing on her sick-looking Slick Willie to boost her cause with the babes and the men--she's desperate for the black vote, especially now that Obama's in the race and black people like him--of course we men, black, white, or whatever, look upon Slick Willie with jealousy--rumor was he got Barbra Streisand by just calling up on the Oval Office phone--a few years ago I wouldn't'a minded of pickin' up the phone and making a date with Barbar--I used to think she was cute in a special Jewish Princess way I like--I really think it's her nose--I love Jewish girl noses. I'm such a racist pig.

Obama?...I can't figure him out. He's not saying anything of substance either really. He's certainly not getting mean with Bush, not challenging him. They're all just talking political hot air--which to me is total BULLSHIT. It's as though these Dumbocrats actually love old G.W. "Bush Baby" "Spoiled Little Rich Brat Son of a Illegally Rich Wimp" Bush, our phony "president"--the vote-stealing champ of all time--and they love him for that--they love him for the way he does as he pleases and still millions and millions of bucks are poured into his coffers--and then he steals another trillion or so--where does that go?--and they also admire Bush Baby because he out-vote-stole old Mafia-aided JFK (and now after he's dead and we know he was a big-time philanderer, no wonder he had a bad back, so bad he had handmade rockers made using We the People's money at a cost of over 10,000 smackeroos a piece--just so his bony profligate ass could be comfortable--so stupid, stupid, stupid).

And I had intended to write on how stupid We the People are in this country. Our young people are totally stupid; even the little smartasses are stupid. Dopey. Daydreamers ("Only thing that comes to a dreamer is another dream..." American composer and musician, Lowell Fulsom) and believers in fairy tales and striking it rich without having to work for it. "Daddy gives me money; why do I have to work?" Baby Boomers are the really stupidest Americans there are. These are people raised by WWII vets and people who got rich off WW II and then in the "peaceful" fifties raised our economy to one of possible prosperity and long life, though they forgot one thing, to teach their kids the meaning of being responsible for themselves. Like my brother who got rich after WWII. The way he handled his Baby Boomer kids was to give them every god-damn thing they wanted so they'd leave him alone so he could work and make another million or two--with one of his sons once saying, "As soon as dad dies, I'm buying me a brand new Cadillac...." Without daddy now, his kids are swimming lost in a big-sea world; they really know nothing about reality, except they are smarter than the average Boomers, but they are confused and their intelligence just makes it worse because intelligently they know they are unprepared for the reality of this real life, living this life as a stupid human animal, the evolved monkey--from a child of a mother monkey to transcend science and reality to become a child of a "living" God--what the hell does that mean? Where's Pastor Melissa Scott when I need her?--where? at the bank tallying her tax-free collection of good ole US dollars?--by the barrelsful cash is collected in these god-damn churches--THEY PAY NO TAXES, FOLKS. Look at pig-jowled Jerry Falwell, wallowing in the overweight of being a lucky hillbilly Christ-pusher who scored big with the frightened scared-to-death white hillbillies down there in the same wildwoods of the Old Dominion State as the hillbilly campus of Virginny Tech to become sort of overnight back in the Raygun years a multimillionaire able to just reach down into one of those buckets full of cash dollars, grab a handful, go out and buy him a Lincoln towncar, and then talk about how God gave it to him. Praise the Lard and pass them mammy biscuits and that soppin' syrup, please. Sure looks like old Jerry is eatin' high on them hogs he has out in his backyard. A hillbilly feels lonely without some pigs runnin' wild around his trailer house. Yee-haw.

Since the 33, including Cho, died at Virginny Tech, way over several thousand Iraqis and American soldiers and contractors and private army dudes have been killed--and 10s of thousands injured. 9 American soldiers died yesterday, but Praise the Lard, Congress made sure Bush the Impaler has enough money (100 billion dollars) to ship some more cannon fodder over there to replace those 9--oops, 5 more today). Bush tells Gates, "I don't give a god-damn how many of these GI-stupid assholes have to die; that's what they're doin' in the Army, isn't it? I mean, come on, if they were smart, they wouldn't be in the Army, would they? I'm smart, ya see, I knew how to get out of the Army; these dumbasses only know how to join the Army--they volunteered! Nobody in my day volunteered!! So F 'em, they're there to die so hell they have to die, unless they shoot first dammit. It's kill or be killed--that's the way that great Amurican Ko-Lean kid put it to those smartass intellectual kids down there at Virginia Tech--his message--and the NRA and the Army certainly back him up on this, "Kill or be killed." You fight 'em there or you fight 'em here. I heard a good statement the other night, some guy, Gore-balls or somethin' Kraut like that--you know, we have a lot'a krauts in central Texas--down there by mah prefab ranch daddy bought me in Crawford--Krauts, Checks, Eye-talians in there, too--anyway, this Kraut, Gore-balls, said, war should be permanent--that war is the honorable way for a free nation to defend its principles--War is good; War should be permanent. So, hell, send another 30,000 National Guardsmen over there--I was in the Texas Air National Guard, you know? I went in an officer, too, thanks to one of Pappy's army friends--yeah, that guy that blew his brains out before he could testify against me in tryin' to accuse me of goin' AWOL. Hot damn, I was clever in those days...ah, those days down in Via Acuna in Boy's Town--whew, boy, cocaine, booze, and Messkin girls--blondes, redheads, darkies--they got all kinds'a gals down there in them border boys's towns. Oh well, I gotta quit remembering the good ole days. Let's kill some more towelheads today, boys, and don't worry, I'm vetoing any bill that orders me to stop that illegal war and bring those cannon fodder wimps home--it's gonna be a cold day in Dubai before I end that war--that's my war--that's my war I'm finishin' for my wimpy old Pappy. What's that? Are my parents moving to Dubai? Who told you that? That's a national security secret--how'd that get out that Pappy and Mammy Babs were moving to Dubai. I'll make sure they get dual citizenship. What's that? Telephone for me? Who? Prince Bandar Bush? Oh hell, let me talk to my brother there; please, Karl, Unka Dick, give me some privacy--I gotta lick some Bin Laden ass here, boys! By the way, print me up some more money! I like this building walls over there in Iraq. I'll show those towelhead bastards--Israel used that wall of theirs to keep those greasy Palestinians out of pure Israel--hey, Karl, why can't we give Israel statehood?"

The Beat Goes On
Here's what The Daily Growler Neo-Con expert saw all this war shit years ago:

What are the implications of NeoCon ideology and hegemony for Iraq?
Bush's NeoCon administration is rushing to impose a colonial-style occupation government on Iraq. NeoCon apprentice, retired General Jay Garney is to be the U.S. proconsul of occupied Iraq. The NeoCon Bush administration began its conquest of Empire by declaring war on Afghanistan (which it continues to bomb), and then invaded Iraq (after the UN Security Council refused to go along). The buzz in Washington D.C. is the next conquest will be Syria. "Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld, his deputy, Paul Wolfowitz, and their main ideological ally at the State Department, undersecretary John Bolton, have all made menacing public remarks about Syria in recent days" (RoundUp, Apr 10). Other sites of Empire-conquest include Iran, southern Lebanon, North Korea,Philippines, and Palestine.

http://www.peaceaware.com/NeoCon.shtml

Cool Out With Another Jack Spicer Poem
"Real bad poems
Dear Sir: I should like to --
Hate and love are clarifications enough of themselves, do not
belong in poetry, embarrass the reader and the poet, lack
Dignity
Or the dignity of a paper airplane
That you throw at someone's face
And it swoops across the whole occasion quickly
Hitting every angle.
Hate and love are clar--
Dear Sir: I should like to make sure that everything that I said
about you in my poetry was true, that you really existed,
That everything that I said was true
That you were not an occasion
In a real bad scene
That what the poems said had meaning
Apart from what the poems said.
Dear Sir:
My mouth has meanings
It had not wanted to argue."

[from Fifteen False Propositions Against God, #IV, The Collected Books of Jack Spicer, Black Sparrow Press, L.A., 1975.]

thegrowlingwolf
for The Daily Growler

No comments: