Saturday, June 02, 2007

Repeating What Has Been in Order to Repeat

Street Skeets, Pete, and Re-Pete-ing
When I lived in New Orleans, there was a street act that I caught nearly every night for the first summer I was there called "Skeets, Pete, and Re-Pete." They worked on Bourbon, usually at the corner in front of the Absinthe House and I would see them every evening I was out which was every evening both on my way to Papa Joe's up Bourbon a few blocks or coming home, sometimes--sometimes, hell, most times--rather stumbly but I was always able to still find Skeets, Pete, and Re-Pete and catch their last show of the evening, which by then was morning--ain't time fascinating in all its many disguises.

I have resigned from The Daily Growler -- right?--so it's normal to ask why am I still writing these posts? Because this post is turning into a backwards logic post--meaning, it's all now based on Lies, lies, and more lies, lies laying in lies, lies lying in lies, messes of lies, lies lying in messes of their own lying messes--and what a mess all these lies are making--

I have resigned, but not my spirit. Dig?

First Repeat (read: Re-Pete)
The Daily Growler Quote of the Day [from June 2006]
"Consideration for the dead, who no longer need it, is dearer to us than the truth, and certainly, for most of us, is dearer also than consideration for the living." Sigmund Freud, On Creativity and Unconscious, Harper Torchbook, 1958.

Second Re-Pete

A Normal Day in New York City

Flat on My Back in the Middle of Broadway
Only a few minutes ago, I, thegrowlingwolf, was lyin' flat on my back square-dab in the middle of Broadway, yep, that Broadway, right at the tip of Horace Greeley Park, just after a pourin' rain, flat on my back and lookin' up into the grey boiling sky into the stainless steel eyes of the west side of the Empire State Building, judgmentally looking down at me, looking to me like it was scolding me, meanly telling me to haul my ass up off the damn street and stand up like a real tough man and do a couple'a hundred jumping jacks (named for Jack LaLanne) to show my vim and vigor.

Why was I lyin' flat on my back in the middle of Broadway, on one of the busiest corners in mighty old gridlocked NYC? No, I wasn't sloppy drunk--like I'd rather be sometimes--"I'd rather be sloppy drunk and driftin' in the sand..." than to be lyin' on my back in the middle of Broadway.
[From October 2006]

Third Re-Pete: Nothin' Changes Ever
The News:
How embarrassing was Georgie Porgie's, our "president," press conference yesterday, especially his explanation of why we had to stay in Iraq--and then his explanation on why we were there in the first place. Some maccaca reporter had the nerve to ask baldface-lyin' Georgie why we had to stay in Iraq now that it's been proven Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 and Saddam did not have weapons of mass destruction, so why were we there and why couldn't we pull out immediately. Bush hem-hawed around thinking up another dumb answer--and, by God, he found one--we have to stay in Iraq just because we have to stay in Iraq..."We are at war," Georgie sputtered out--NO WE'RE NOT, GEORGIE, YOU LITTLE FOOL--NO WAR WAS EVER DECLARED ON IRAQ--CONGRESS APPROVED THE MONEY FOR THE WAR BUT THEY DIDN'T DECLARE WAR ON IRAQ! NOR AFGHANISTAN EITHER--AND WE ARE ONCE AGAIN FIGHTING A HUGE ON-RUSH OF TALIBAN FORCES COMING AT US OUT OF OUR ASSHOLE BUDDY OF A NATION, PAKISTAN, THE CURRENT HOME OF OSAMA, WHO BUSH TOLD US WAS THE REAL INSTIGATOR BEHIND 9/11--EVEN THOUGH OSAMA DENIED IT AT FIRST.

Bush sputtered on and then he brought up the 3000 Amuricans who died in 9/11. HEY, GEORGIE, YOU LITTLE DUMBASS PRICK, A LOT OF THOSE 3000 WERE NOT AMERICANS; A LOT OF THEM WERE IRISH or BRITISH; AND A LOT OF THEM WERE SAUDIS OR ARABS. THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ALSO HOUSED ONE OF THE LARGEST CIA DATABASES IN THE SPY WORLD. IT ALSO HOUSED A LOT OF FBI OFFICES. IT ALSO HELD A HUGE BIG VOLUME OF GOLD--rumored to belong to the CIA. Hey, it's a fishy event, that's all we can say. IS THE KILLING OF GOING-ON THREE THOUSAND OF OUR TROOPS OVERTHERE REVENGE ENOUGH?--WHICH MEANS THAT 9/11 HAS NOW ACTUALLY KILLED 6000 AMERICANS WHEN YOU ADD IN THE DEAD SOLDIERS TO THE PEOPLE BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS IN THE WTC. THEN YOU MUST SAY 30,000 IRAQIS HAVE BEEN HACKED TO BITS OR BLOWN ASS-UNDER IN REVENGE FOR 9/11! I'M CONFUSED--AT FIRST BUSH SAID HE WAS PAYING BACK SADDAM FOR TRYING TO KILL HIS OLD PAPPY. NOW IT SEEMS BUSH IS SAYING HE'S WARRING AGAINST THE IRAQI PEOPLE BECAUSE SADDAM USED GAS (GAS GIVEN HIM BY THE REAGAN ADMINISTRATION, OF WHICH GOOD OLE RUMMY WAS THE CHIEF GO-BETWEEN) ON THE KURDS. HELL, EVERYBODY HATES THE KURDS, GP. ARE YOU GOING TO INVADE TURKEY? THEY ARE AMASSING TROOPS ON THE IRAQ BORDER TO JOIN WITH IRAN TO MAYBE HAVE AT BUTCHERING SOME KURDS--THEY'RE GETTING OUT OF HAND SINCE BUSH LET THEM CAPTURE KIRKUK AND MOSUL WHEN WE FIRST "INVADED" IRAQ--HEY, LET'S KILL SOME KURDS TODAY--I THINK THAT'S A COMMON RALLYING CRY IN THAT AREA.

thestaff

for The Daily Growler
[From August 2006]

No comments: