While listening to a couple of Iraqi War vets spouting their disrespect for this illegal and EVIL WAR (and believe me, I'm not a moralist, and don't believe in the concept of "good and evil"--there is no such thing--good and evil are simply moralistic interpretations of the same thing--you know, the eye-of-the-beholder shit--"Good" is a codeword for "God" and "Evil" is a codeword for "Devil"--and is a good ole American Puritanical concept, the concepts that are still active like yeast in our culture), and the fact that this non-conscripted army, this contractual army, is breaking its contracts with its contracted soldiers (their mission is "Kill or be killed"--that's the mission all soldiers have ingrained into their thinking--their young thinking, young and dumb thinking--dumb as all get out, otherwise why would the Army be able to still recruit 5,000 new troopers in the month of May--though they were 500 men and babes short of their goal? Five thousand really dumb and stupid prairielanders or country hick American boys and girls actually believing the ads the US Armed Forces (with We the People's money--the reason television is so governmentally controlled is that our government is the biggest advertiser in terms of spending on teevee--billions of dollars a year) are constantly running on teevee about the army and national guard and shit making "men" out of even the women--you bet, teachin' them gals to "kill or be killed," too--and how it's a chance for otherwise GED failures to get maybe a junior college degree! "Wahoo, momma, I'm gonna git to go to Podunk Junior College and get my degree in Anal Husbandry...." "It's Animal Husbandry, Billy Bobby Jack--damn if you'n ain't the stupidest of my 6 boys--the toeheadedest, too. Maybe over thar in Eye-Rack you'll get your ass blown off and bring some money into this family--we ain't doin' so good since your father drank himself to death--but remember, yore ole pappy was a dog soldier himself in 'Nam. Made him crazy as a loon and an alcoholic, but by God he got an honorable discharge and one of them thar worthless Purple Hearts--I tried to sell it on e-Bay--couldn't ebbin' git $5 for it."
According to these Iraqi vet dudes this morning, the Pentagon is breaking contracts with these dudes and forcing them to go back and serve even more and more time in Iraq over an above what they contracted for; it even includes the not-so-badly injured--like, say you lost an arm in Iraq--hey, so-called sacrificing hero, that's no reason you can't still "kill or be killed"--and, yes, they are sending one-armed men and women back into Iraq action. Trust me, the US Armed Forces cares absolutely nothing about the lives of the young people it uses as cannon fodder for its wars. Our Armed Forces are still fighting using 18th-century British army tactics--you know, the same British way of fighting we won our Independence over by using guerrilla methods, the same method the insurgents in Iraq are using and the Taliban is using in Afghanistan (we are losing that war, too, but you don't hear that--somebody tried to kill Oil Executive and Afghan-puppet-president Karsai today).
And now, it's official, we are fighting Al Queda now in Iraq. Yep, all the spin is now Al Queda. Oh, and yes, Iran is supplying weapons to the Taliban, so, hell, we gotta go to war with them. HOT DAMN, ANOTHER WAR IS ON ITS WAY!!!!!
Yup, Al Queda is now the new name for the insurgents in Iraq, the Bin Ladin Brigades of Al Queda, sponsored suprisingly by the USA and the Saudis. You see, since the Saudis are Sunnis, they want the Shia sent straight to hell where they end up with 10,000 80-year-old whores--oh no, Mohammed, give us a break--so, hell yeah, the Sauds are backing Al Queda--well, hell, folks, let's face it, they've been backing Al Queda, whatever it is--CIA invention or what--all along. Our real enemy in the Middle East is Saudi Arabia.
It's Civil War, folks, and the USA loves setting up and starting Civil Wars--look at our own Civil War--how it's still not over.
We started a Civil War in Korea. It divided the country--and we ended up occupying South Korea, even though the people of South Korea want to kick the US out of their country so they can reunite on their own with their North Korean brothers and sisters without the US interfering--Yeah sure!
We started a Civil War in VietNam and we ended up really screwing up in that effort (old Colon's Pal could reveal a lot of evil shit about that but he won't). And though we did start a Civil War there, we lost in terms of the North VietNamese finally won that war and kicked our bony asses out of there--and the country became the The People's Republic of VietNam, what our country should be, too, The People's Republic of the United States.
Now we want several Civil Wars going at once and so far we're at our best again dividing countries except this time on a massive scale--with us now interfering in the Sudan and Somalia and controlling the people and government of Christian Ethiopia--"By the rivers of Babylon, where Ja sat down, and he decided to remember Zion...."-- and Ethiopians really believe they are the true Jews--they also claim to have the "ark of the covenant" locked away in one of their Christian churches out in the middle of an Ethiopian nowhere. [Ethiopians, by the bye, are believed to be by Christian nutjob scholars the Sons and Daughters of old hard-drinking, sexing, and Jesus-slamming son of Noah, HAM--yep, that's his name, just like the pig gives us--HAM and Ham was turned "black" by God because he looked in on his dad, No-eee, one night, to see if maybe he needed a sheepskin or something to cover his drunkard-daughter-banging body, and there old No-eee lay naked as a jaybird--so Ham checked his old man out and started laughing like a hyena--"Damn, look at the old man's pecker--it looks Japanese it's so small. Thank God I got a black dude dick and not one of them Jew-things like daddy there. Look at that!!" Yep, that bit of jesting got Ham turned black right there on the spot and sent off to Ethiopia. Cain (the third human being ever according to the Christian nutjobs) had earlier been banished to Africa, too, to a place called Edom--no not the place the cheese comes from--but the place where Cain married his black wife and which later became like Zimbabwe or one of those countries. Moses, also, preferred black chicks--well, afterall, these birds were also in Egypt, which certainly was a nation of black people.
And just today I'm reading where there is now officially a Civil War going on in Palestine. HOT DAMN, bring on the Jew girls! (one of my favorite expressions of partying glee, from The Green Pastures--a black performed play written by a white man).
See how our legends (the personalization of our instincts) get us into these idiotic WARS in efforts to decimate ourselves and WHY? What is the instinct driving us to wipe ourselves off the face of the planet? This self-hatred. Our hatred of Nature. Our love of our invented "civilization." Civilization can never conquer Nature no matter how successful it thinks it's doing it. Nature will survive until the planet destroys itself; civilizations come and go like the tides of the seas.
Herbert Marcuse once said something brilliant: he said dominant cultures ingest the opposition. That's pretty smart. Like our "New Revolution" (the Woodstock Revolution) ended with the National Guard killing those students at Kent State. After that, the dominant white culture did ingest that Revolution--yes it did--turned it into a clothing trend or something.
The Power That Bush Has With His Executive Order Ability
A Federal court has just said that "President" (our illegal "president") can no longer throw American citizens into military prisons without habeas corpus and then a trial in an American court. This also applies to any "legal" aliens working in this country under green cards (with proper papers)--yep, they, too, are guaranteed under our Constitution the same rights of habeas corpus and jury trial, too--our Constitutional theory of "innocent until proven guilty." Bush with his special executive ordering privileges he gave himself after 9/11 (he was so scared while 9/11 was happening, he not only tried to ignore it and stay with the Florida elementary kids reading My Pet Goat, but then when he had to face it, he faced it running like a cowardly dog, running on Air Force One (We the People's plane not his) to Omaha, Nebraska, and I guarantee you he was shitting big time in his pants all the way there--a true American coward)--but now look at the tool of revenge he has on us Americans: This phony "president" through his executive order privilege he gave himself can declare a US citizen, don't matter who you are, an enemy combatant and as such throw your ass in a military prison and let you rot there--you have no rights of habeas corpus and no rights to any trial at all. Jose Padilla, the mad dirty-bomb genius--he couldn't make a pot to piss in if he had to, he's that ordinary--had this happen to him--and they locked his ass up in the Navy Stockade down in Charlestown, South Carolina, once the second-largest slave bloc city in the USA.
Now the Federal Court is ruling against this executive order and saying the president hasn't the authority to do this--and he's breaking Constitutional law by doing it. He's a god-damn criminal, folks, so why hasn't he been impeached yet?
Could it be because all the presidential candidates already running for an election that is still a year and a half off just don't give a shit about what's going on thinking they're going to beat the Bushites in 2008--don't hold your breath, Hillary; don't hold your breath, Obama--and I don't get this shit at all--tell me, how can all these Congressional stars be doing anything in the District of Corruption while they're running their asses all over the place picking up big donations and holding those big-time rich & privileged dinners and shit and even Obama's out their eating bad roast beef with the white folks?...F 'em all, they disgust me.
So why couldn't Bush declare us all military combatants and just take the country over dictatorially? If Congress bitches, he can declare them enemy combatants and throw them all in the stockade in Charleston. If they try to impeach him, same thing. That's a lot of power--and this little rich boy fool ain't no fool when it comes to knowing exactly how much power he has, expecially with the demon Unka Dick prodding up his asshole and working G.W. like the puppet he is.
There is no God, folks, otherwise Dick Cheney would be in Heaven already.
for The Daily Growler
In Case You Think We Are Bullshitting You About Bush Baby's Dictatorial Intentions, Read This From Global Research, May 21, 2007:
"The President shall lead the activities of the Federal Government for ensuring constitutional government."
This directive, completely unnoticed by the media, and given no scrutiny by Congress, literally gives the White House unprecedented dictatorial power over the government and the country, bypassing the US Congress and obliterating the separation of powers. The directive also placed the Secretary of Homeland Security in charge of domestic “security”.
The full text is below. A critical analysis on the directive can be found here.
This is another step towards official martial law (see “US government fans homeland security fears”), which suggests that a new "catastrophic event" 9/11-type pretext could be in the pipeline.
National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive
NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51
HOMELAND SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/HSPD-20
Subject: National Continuity Policy
(1) This directive establishes a comprehnsive national policy on the continuity of Federal Government structures and operations and a single National Continuity Coordinator responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of Federal continuity policies. This policy establishes "National Essential Functions," prescribes continuity requirements for all executive departments and agencies, and provides guidance for State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector organizations in order to ensure a comprehensive and integrated national continuity program that will enhance the credibility of our national security posture and enable a more rapid and effective response to and recovery from a national emergency.
(2) In this directive:
(a) "Category" refers to the categories of executive departments and agencies listed in Annex A to this directive;
(b) "Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;
(c) "Continuity of Government," or "COG," means a coordinated effort within the Federal Government's executive branch to ensure that National Essential Functions continue to be performed during a Catastrophic Emergency;
(d) "Continuity of Operations," or "COOP," means an effort within individual executive departments and agencies to ensure that Primary Mission-Essential Functions continue to be performed during a wide range of emergencies, including localized acts of nature, accidents, and technological or attack-related emergencies;
(e) "Enduring Constitutional Government," or "ECG," means a cooperative effort among the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the Federal Government, coordinated by the President, as a matter of comity with respect to the legislative and judicial branches and with proper respect for the constitutional separation of powers among the branches, to preserve the constitutional framework under which the Nation is governed and the capability of all three branches of government to execute constitutional responsibilities and provide for orderly succession, appropriate transition of leadership, and interoperability and support of the National Essential Functions during a catastrophic emergency;
(f) "Executive Departments and Agencies" means the executive departments enumerated in 5 U.S.C. 101, independent establishments as defined by 5 U.S.C. 104(1), Government corporations as defined by 5 U.S.C. 103(1), and the United States Postal Service;
(g) "Government Functions" means the collective functions of the heads of executive departments and agencies as defined by statute, regulation, presidential direction, or other legal authority, and the functions of the legislative and judicial branches;
(h) "National Essential Functions," or "NEFs," means that subset of Government Functions that are necessary to lead and sustain the Nation during a catastrophic emergency and that, therefore, must be supported through COOP and COG capabilities; and
(i) "Primary Mission Essential Functions," or "PMEFs," means those Government Functions that must be performed in order to support or implement the performance of NEFs before, during, and in the aftermath of an emergency.
(3) It is the policy of the United States to maintain a comprehensive and effective continuity capability composed of Continuity of Operations and Continuity of Government programs in order to ensure the preservation of our form of government under the Constitution and the continuing performance of National Essential Functions under all conditions.
(4) Continuity requirements shall be incorporated into daily operations of all executive departments and agencies. As a result of the asymmetric threat environment, adequate warning of potential emergencies that could pose a significant risk to the homeland might not be available, and therefore all continuity planning shall be based on the assumption that no such warning will be received. Emphasis will be placed upon geographic dispersion of leadership, staff, and infrastructure in order to increase survivability and maintain uninterrupted Government Functions. Risk management principles shall be applied to ensure that appropriate operational readiness decisions are based on the probability of an attack or other incident and its consequences.
(5) The following NEFs are the foundation for all continuity programs and capabilities and represent the overarching responsibilities of the Federal Government to lead and sustain the Nation during a crisis, and therefore sustaining the following NEFs shall be the primary focus of
the Federal Government leadership during and in the aftermath of an emergency that adversely affects the performance of Government Functions:
(a) Ensuring the continued functioning of our form of government under the Constitution, including the functioning of the three separate branches of government;
(b) Providing leadership visible to the Nation and the world and maintaining the trust and confidence of the American people;
(c) Defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and preventing or interdicting attacks against the United States or its people, property, or interests;
(d) Maintaining and fostering effective relationships with foreign nations;
(e) Protecting against threats to the homeland and bringing to justice perpetrators of crimes or attacks against the United States or its people, property, or interests;
(f) Providing rapid and effective response to and recovery from the domestic consequences of an attack or other incident;
(g) Protecting and stabilizing the Nation's economy and ensuring public confidence in its financial systems; and
(h) Providing for critical Federal Government services that address the national health, safety, and welfare needs of the United States.
(6) The President shall lead the activities of the Federal Government for ensuring constitutional government. In order to advise and assist the President in that function, the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism (APHS/CT) is hereby designated as the National Continuity Coordinator. The National Continuity Coordinator, in coordination with the Assistant to the President for National
Security Affairs (APNSA), without exercising directive authority, shall coordinate the development and implementation of continuity policy for executive departments and agencies. The Continuity Policy Coordination Committee (CPCC), chaired by a Senior Director from the Homeland Security Council staff, designated by the National Continuity Coordinator, shall be the main day-to-day forum for such policy coordination.
(7) For continuity purposes, each executive department and agency is assigned to a category in accordance with the nature and characteristics of its national security roles and
responsibilities in support of the Federal Government's ability to sustain the NEFs. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall serve as the President's lead agent for coordinating overall
continuity operations and activities of executive departments and agencies, and in such role shall perform the responsibilities set forth for the Secretary in sections 10 and 16 of this directive.
(8) The National Continuity Coordinator, in consultation with the heads of appropriate executive departments and agencies, will lead the development of a National Continuity Implementation Plan (Plan), which shall include prioritized goals and objectives, a concept of operations, performance metrics by which to measure continuity readiness, procedures for continuity and incident management activities, and clear direction to executive department and agency continuity coordinators, as well as guidance to promote interoperability of Federal Government continuity programs and procedures with State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector owners and operators of critical infrastructure, as appropriate. The Plan shall be submitted to the President for approval not later than 90 days after the date of this directive.
(9) Recognizing that each branch of the Federal Government is responsible for its own continuity programs, an official designated by the Chief of Staff to the President shall ensure that the executive branch's COOP and COG policies in support of ECG efforts are appropriately coordinated with those of
the legislative and judicial branches in order to ensure interoperability and allocate national assets efficiently to maintain a functioning Federal Government.
(10) Federal Government COOP, COG, and ECG plans and operations shall be appropriately integrated with the emergency plans and capabilities of State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector owners and operators of critical infrastructure, as appropriate, in order to promote interoperability and to prevent redundancies and conflicting lines of authority. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall coordinate the integration of Federal continuity plans and operations with State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector owners and operators of critical infrastructure, as appropriate, in order to provide for the delivery of essential services during an emergency.
(11) Continuity requirements for the Executive Office of the President (EOP) and executive departments and agencies shall include the following:
(a) The continuation of the performance of PMEFs during any emergency must be for a period up to 30 days or until normal operations can be resumed, and the capability to be fully operational at alternate sites as soon as possible after the occurrence of an emergency, but not later than 12 hours after COOP activation;
(b) Succession orders and pre-planned devolution of authorities that ensure the emergency delegation of authority must be planned and documented in advance in accordance with applicable law;
(c) Vital resources, facilities, and records must be safeguarded, and official access to them must be provided;
(d) Provision must be made for the acquisition of the resources necessary for continuity operations on an emergency basis;
(e) Provision must be made for the availability and redundancy of critical communications capabilities at alternate sites in order to support connectivity between
and among key government leadership, internal elements, other executive departments and agencies, critical partners, and the public;
(f) Provision must be made for reconstitution capabilities that allow for recovery from a catastrophic emergency and resumption of normal operations; and
(g) Provision must be made for the identification, training, and preparedness of personnel capable of relocating to alternate facilities to support the continuation of the performance of PMEFs.
(12) In order to provide a coordinated response to escalating threat levels or actual emergencies, the Continuity of Government Readiness Conditions (COGCON) system establishes executive branch continuity program readiness levels, focusing
on possible threats to the National Capital Region. The President will determine and issue the COGCON Level. Executive departments and agencies shall comply with the requirements and
assigned responsibilities under the COGCON program. During COOP activation, executive departments and agencies shall report their readiness status to the Secretary of Homeland Security or the Secretary's designee.
(13) The Director of the Office of Management and Budget shall:
(a) Conduct an annual assessment of executive department and agency continuity funding requests and performance data that are submitted by executive departments and agencies as part of the annual budget request process, in order to monitor progress in the implementation of the Plan and the execution of continuity budgets;
(b) In coordination with the National Continuity Coordinator, issue annual continuity planning guidance for the development of continuity budget requests; and
(c) Ensure that heads of executive departments and agencies prioritize budget resources for continuity capabilities, consistent with this directive.
(14) The Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy shall:
(a) Define and issue minimum requirements for continuity communications for executive departments and agencies, in consultation with the APHS/CT, the APNSA, the Director of the Office of Management and Budget, and the Chief of Staff to the President;
(b) Establish requirements for, and monitor the development, implementation, and maintenance of, a comprehensive communications architecture to integrate continuity components, in consultation with the APHS/CT, the APNSA, the Director of the Office of Management and Budget, and the Chief of Staff to the President; and
(c) Review quarterly and annual assessments of continuity communications capabilities, as prepared pursuant to section 16(d) of this directive or otherwise, and report the results and recommended remedial actions to the National Continuity Coordinator.
(15) An official designated by the Chief of Staff to the President shall:
(a) Advise the President, the Chief of Staff to the President, the APHS/CT, and the APNSA on COGCON operational execution options; and
(b) Consult with the Secretary of Homeland Security in order to ensure synchronization and integration of continuity activities among the four categories of executive departments and agencies.
(16) The Secretary of Homeland Security shall:
(a) Coordinate the implementation, execution, and assessment of continuity operations and activities;
(b) Develop and promulgate Federal Continuity Directives in order to establish continuity planning requirements for executive departments and agencies;
(c) Conduct biennial assessments of individual department and agency continuity capabilities as prescribed by the Plan and report the results to the President through the APHS/CT;
(d) Conduct quarterly and annual assessments of continuity communications capabilities in consultation with an official designated by the Chief of Staff to the President;
(e) Develop, lead, and conduct a Federal continuity training and exercise program, which shall be incorporated into the National Exercise Program developed pursuant to Homeland Security Presidential Directive-8 of December 17, 2003 ("National Preparedness"), in consultation with an
official designated by the Chief of Staff to the President;
(f) Develop and promulgate continuity planning guidance to State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector critical infrastructure owners and operators;
(g) Make available continuity planning and exercise funding, in the form of grants as provided by law, to State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector critical infrastructure owners and operators; and
(h) As Executive Agent of the National Communications System, develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive continuity communications architecture.
(17) The Director of National Intelligence, in coordination with the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security, shall produce a biennial assessment of the foreign and domestic threats to the Nation's continuity of government.
(18) The Secretary of Defense, in coordination with the Secretary of Homeland Security, shall provide secure, integrated, Continuity of Government communications to the President, the Vice President, and, at a minimum, Category I executive departments and agencies.
(19) Heads of executive departments and agencies shall execute their respective department or agency COOP plans in response to a localized emergency and shall:
(a) Appoint a senior accountable official, at the Assistant Secretary level, as the Continuity Coordinator for the department or agency;
(b) Identify and submit to the National Continuity Coordinator the list of PMEFs for the department or agency and develop continuity plans in support of the NEFs and the continuation of essential functions under all conditions;
(c) Plan, program, and budget for continuity capabilities consistent with this directive;
(d) Plan, conduct, and support annual tests and training, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, in order to evaluate program readiness and ensure adequacy and viability of continuity plans and communications systems; and
(e) Support other continuity requirements, as assigned by category, in accordance with the nature and characteristics of its national security roles and responsibilities
(20) This directive shall be implemented in a manner that is consistent with, and facilitates effective implementation of, provisions of the Constitution concerning succession to the Presidency or the exercise of its powers, and the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 (3 U.S.C. 19), with consultation of the Vice President and, as appropriate, others involved. Heads of executive departments and agencies shall ensure that appropriate
support is available to the Vice President and others involved as necessary to be prepared at all times to implement those provisions.
(21) This directive:
(a) Shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and the authorities of agencies, or heads of agencies, vested by law, and subject to the availability of appropriations;
(b) Shall not be construed to impair or otherwise affect (i) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budget, administrative, and legislative proposals, or (ii) the authority of the Secretary of Defense over the Department of Defense, including the chain of command for military forces from the President, to the Secretary of Defense, to the commander of military forces, or military command and control procedures; and
(c) Is not intended to, and does not, create any rights or benefits, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by a party against the United States, its
agencies, instrumentalities, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
(22) Revocation. Presidential Decision Directive 67 of October 21, 1998 ("Enduring Constitutional Government and Continuity of Government Operations"), including all Annexes thereto, is hereby revoked.
(23) Annex A and the classified Continuity Annexes, attached hereto, are hereby incorporated into and made a part of this directive.
(24) Security. This directive and the information contained herein shall be protected from unauthorized disclosure, provided that, except for Annex A, the Annexes attached to this directive are classified and shall be accorded appropriate handling, consistent with applicable Executive Orders.
GEORGE W. BUSH
Larry Chin is a frequent contributor to Global Research. Global Research Articles by Larry Chin