Friday, May 12, 2006

Well, Well, Well...

The Daily Growler Is Officially Blogging Again
First of all, let me say, The Daily Growler was off the radar screen for three days due to "us" getting too many hits. I fell out of my Marcel Brewer's chair when I read the email from Google that explained why The Growler wasn't allowed to post for those precious three days; we were clogging up the blog hiway with our hits; we had moved up suddenly to being the first listed when you searched Google with "The Daily Growler," "Daily Growler," or "Growler"--or the lowercase varieties also. Evidently, there are software creatures called spam-seeking robots that are "perpetually" traipsing the blogosphere every second of every day and every night "supposedly" looking for spammers or "spam bloggers," as they are technically called. These spam-seeking robots are very sensitive to the pulse of the blogosphere and they rush to blogs that start getting surges in hits, especially if it's a new blog that suddenly has a huge explosion of hits like "we've" evidently had over the past 7 posts. These robots figure there ain't no way The Daily Growler could be getting hit so hard unless it was a "spammer blog." In other words, The Growler had been taken over by a spammer who was using the name to sidetrack bloggers to sites where they were selling worthless shit or hustling you with "spread young vaginas."

I'm not easily impressed, but, Jesus! I started getting impressed about being "blocked" because "we" were getting too many hits, though I'm pessamistic enough to maybe not believe that's the reason they pulled "us" and I wouldn't be surprised to find some of those spam-seeking robots maybe had the initials NSA, CIA, or FBI somewhere on their little too-sensitive "bodies." Well, "we" are back, and I am back, in spite of what was written about me having "put on my cape and [flown] off to a secret location..." Bullshit. First of all, I don't own a cape, though a relative of mine was notorious in the art world for wearing a cape all of the time--and sometimes coming out full-flare in cape and tailor-made Batman costume, which he was buried in after his very untimely death--but not me; I've never worn a cape, or a sheet, or a dansiki, or a sporran, or a black overcoat in the summer; that's not me; jeans and teeshirts are fashionably correct for my lifestyle. Also, who in their right mind would believe there was an Archiepelago of Betty and Veronica with a capital city of Jughead, and my own island called Burgler's Sink? Deny, deny, deny. And as for me being a priest in a Cargo Cult; utter nonsense [and that is written in cartoon balloons and though you can't hear me, I am speaking in my helium-pitched squeaky voice in a tongue-in-cheek way--or is that the way they speak on Mr. Weatherby Key?]. And as for me having a cargo net full of 75-year-old Armagnac stashed away in this fictitious archipelago--then freaking why am I sitting here in this dump of a sweat box in freakin' Davenport, Iowa, drinking this corn liquor I bought over in Keokuk from a man with only one arm and one leg. It could be piss for all I know; taste like it. So, where's my Armagnac, dammit?

REMEMBERING WHERE I HAD LAST SEEN MARVIN BUSH
I was listening to a Pacifica radio station this morning pitching breathlessly for listener bucks and as an enticement to contribute to their always-empty coffers they were offering a DVD entitled 911 Mysteries, something that started in southern California as a performance piece and has now evolved into a 2-hour documentary, Hollywood-if-they-can, film-- you can go to www.911weknow.com and watch a trailer. I haven't had time to watch it yet, but they were playing the soundtrack on this Pacifica station this morning and I got hooked and listened to all of it they played. Mostly what I heard, though fascinatingly interesting and thought-provoking, didn't make me sit up and look for a full moon [mine's always up there so I never have far to look]. It was stuff like, there was no evidence of an aircraft of any make or model in that hole in that field in eastern Pennsylvania, Flight 23--not even any evidence of human remains or blood in that hole--nothing there but a hole. I've seen several videos of the Pentagon crash so I know about there being no planes or plane parts or body parts or blood in that hole in the side of the Pentagon--and, too, I have seen investigative reporting that shows a crashed ICBM missile shell fits perfectly in both the hole in the Pentagon and the hole in the field in Pennsylvania. I had heard all of that before, so there were no surprises there, I was the choir in that sense, but then, BANG, I did hear something that perked up my wolfie ears and made a growl come up my throat and out through the mouth of my laptop. 9/11 and Marvin Bush! I had totally forgotten. Let me write it again: 9/11 and Marvin Bush!

Now, we all know Marvin is the "president's" little brother. We also all know Marvin keeps the lowest profile of any of the openly crooked and degenerate Bush baby boys [all spoiled brats]. But this 9/11 investigative DVD made by a Californian who put his doubts to work in turning over every god-damn rock and pebble left unturned by the "official" explanations found in the Government's tome-heavy document (FABLE) giving the results of their "extensive" hearings (I think they had one and they cut that one short, didn't they?), pulls old Marvin out from under the woodshed (as we say in Tennessee...or I know they say it in Texas...) and reminds you where he was on 9/11 and what business he had being where he was that day.

Where was Marvin Bush on 9/11?
Answer: New York City.

What business did Marvin Bush have being in New York City?
Answer: His company, SECURACOM, set up and ran SECURITY at the WORLD TRADE CENTER!
And there's more to it than just that. [Remember, Pappy Bush was having breakfast with a Bin Ladin while 9/11 was happening!!!]

You can also read all about this on the 9/11 Mysteries's excellent Website I linked you to several paragraphs back. Also, look Marvin up on Wikipedia, his bio is spread-legged before you there. Yes, folks, Marvellous Marvin Bush is right in the middle of this "conspiracy-looking" mess that we are all stuck tight in. I knew Marvin was in the security business but I thought it was one of those Bush-boy joke businesses like Neill's educational software firm or Brother George's running his own oil company with one of those Bin Ladin pals--I believe this Saudi died in a small plane crash, didn't he? But, no, Marvin's security business, a business he's a principal in with something called the Kuwait-American Investment Corporation, is big time, also providing security for [check this out] Dulles International Airport in D.C. (the District of Corruption), and United Airlines.

Jesus, you'd have to believe everything in the Book of the Mormon to believe this B family isn't up to their bony asses in conspiracy with the Saudi royal family...there I said it.

It seems like you'll learn all about these characters in the 9/11 Mysteries film. I think it will be released in June in theaters but it's available in DVD right now. But I don't know; go see for yourself. I probably won't see it; I hate films, remember. Hate's too strong'a word; it's more like movies bore me. Don't get me wrong, I have my favorite films; Lawrence of Arabia, for instance; but then I was fascinated by Lawrence when I saw that film.

You gotta keep reminding yourself:

Pappy Bush's father was under investigation for dealing with the Nazis.
Pappy Bush was vice president when we supported the Fascist Contras in Nicaragua; John Negroponte was also there at the same time.
Pappy Bush was once head of the CIA.
Since the "president" is spying illegally on my and your phone calls, emails, Internet usage, airline ticket buying, and the books you are checking out of the library, why isn't he wiretapping his own family? Every member of the Bush family has a connection to Saudi Arabia, but also Kuwait, and Dubai, all oil countries, that are also fanatically Islamic.
To remember the affair called the BCCI Affair. This was an Arab banking network with banks in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Oman...that was found to DEFINITELY BE FUNDING TERRORIST OPERATIONS to the point of billions of dollars. At the time, I worked for BCCI's accounting firm, who it was found, were keeping two sets of books on the rascals; one set cooked (creative accounting don't you know) and one set lookin' good. The lookin' good books showed how ruthlessly crooked this operation was. I think we shut it down. I know this accounting firm denied, denied, and denied they knew anything about the cooked books and they squeaked out of the whole mess with just getting their tails nipped.
Remember the accounting firm Arthur Andersen? Cooked books was their downfall and they were supposedly "put out of business" because they cooked the books at good old public service champion Enron, the HOUSTON, TEXAS, Pappy and Mammy Bush's hometown, "energy" corporation that bilked the people of California out of billions of dollars, almost breaking the state plus almost putting out all of California's lights, literally.

God, my head is spinning; yep, the moon is full! As a mad wolf, I just have to growl and howl and rant and bite at thin air and rave about what is going on all around me and what seems to be invincible to reasoning and to be so far "off the wall" now that I don't know if we as a collective society will ever be able to get back to where we were only 6 years ago.

Watch out! Those of you with mortgages! Check out how your mortgage payments could suddenly go up by 20%. Enough that the financial spin sisters (those phony teevee hired models) are on teevee spieling about "50-year mortgages" as being an alternative to your sudden higher payments under a 30-year mortgage. Good God, they want us in debt to the point of volunteering for slavery [Raashon, you were so right about "Volunteer Slavery...oh you're bringin' me down...."]

thegrowlingwolf
for The Daily Growler
___________________________________________________________
Remember, we here at The Daily Growler are attempting to wake ourselves as well as any visitors we might have who dare become absorbed in our daily claptrapping. We encourage your comments, whether strange, bitter, zig-zagging, bitchful, nuts, strung out, or gaily exhalting. We have heard of many having trouble leaving comments on the blog. Some are truly pissed they want to bite back or praise us so fervidly. We think it's our fault for being not nerdy enough to figure out the simple 1-2, 1-2, 1-2 of computer management. In other words, we're too stupid to figure out how to get the comments passed through Google's many hurdles and expectations, which we know are probably unnecessary. We had it working for awhile so we know there is a way to do it. We're diving into the murky waters of the "Settings" tab and see if we can undo whatever stupid pet trick we did to F it up.
____________________________________________________________
The Daily Growler Quote of the Day
"It is not the antiquity of a tale that is any evidence of its truth; on the contrary, it is a symptom of its being fabulous: for the more ancient any history pretends to be, the more it has the resemblance of a fable. The origin of every nation is buried in fabulous tradition...." Thomas Paine, Age of Reason, Part Second. We got our version from Liberty on Line, but I don't think they are online any longer.
_____________________________________________________________

1 comment:

No Blood for Hubris said...

Spent this week in Blogger pseudo-spam-bot-blog hell myself. Grr.